New Student Registration 2018-19
Registering your child
During July and August registrations can be taken over at Grasslands Public Schools. In order to register a new student we require the following completed documents signed by the parent/legal guardian of the student. Click on the link for each of the forms listed below to print off and complete.
- Registration form http://bjhs.grasslands.ab.ca/documents/general/Grasslands%20Student%20Registration%20Form.pdf
- Individual User Agreement (technology) – signed by the parent/legal guardian AND the student http://bjhs.grasslands.ab.ca/documents/general/Tech%20User%20Agreement%20-%20Student.pdf
- Parent Consent (Freedom of Information and Privacy Protection- FOIP Form) http://bjhs.grasslands.ab.ca/documents/general/Parent%20Consent%20FOIP.pdf
- Grasslands Request for Consent http://bjhs.grasslands.ab.ca/documents/general/Grasslands%20Request%20for%20Consent.pdf
- TAG Permission Form http://bjhs.grasslands.ab.ca/documents/general/TAG%20Permission%20Form_1.pdf
- School Supply List http://bjhs.grasslands.ab.ca/documents/general/School%20Supply%20List%202018%202019.pdf
A Canadian birth certificate OR permanent resident card, Canadian Citizenship card must accompany the completed forms listed above.